1.17 Ladder

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The following are the ladder statistics for the 1.17 as of the date this was posted

Azeroth: #1 Rival.ShowTime(NE)
top 10: 0 Humans, 5 Ne, 3 ORc 2 UD
top 20: 4 human, 10 Ne 3 orcs, 3 UD

Northrend: #1 HiIAmGooD(orc)
top 10: 1 humans, 5 Ne, 3 orcs, 1 UD
top 20: 2 humans, 11 Ne, 6 orcs, 1 UD

Kalimdor: #1 sex (ud)
top 10:2 humans, 5 Ne, 1 Orc, 2 UD
top 20: 6 humans, 8 Ne, 3 Orc, 3 UD

Lordaeron: #1 Rival.ShowTime(NE)
top 10: 3 Humans, 3 Ne 2 Orcs, 2 UD
top 20: 7 humans, 7 Ne, 3 Orcs, 4 UD

top 10
6 humans-16%
18 NE-45%
7 UD-17%
9 Orc- 22%

Top 20
19 Humans- 24%
36 Ne- 45%
11 Ud-12%
15 Orcs-19%

To view 1.17 stats, u can look here. http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=78003

Discuss

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
WTH? 1.18? Its out? or am I just blind?

And yea, wait till everyone goes n00belf :) surprisingly, HU arent even on top 10 in few realms.. interesting..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yeah that is an error, i noticed it jsut as I hit submit, and I realized how it looks

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pan, everythread you make in here is to try and say undead isnt imba and ne is. Its very annoying.

Moosh

Reaction score
i think all races are pretty balanced. Some maps are slightly imba, e.g., NE on Gnoll Wood and HU fast expo on Lost Temple, but generally skill > imba. We can now all choose races on basis of preference rather than imba imo.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Pan, everythread you make in here is to try and say undead isnt imba and ne is. Its very annoying.
Pan <=> Theroy
NE imba UD imba

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah there are still n00b n00belfs. Always getting like 20 archers and a potm, then feeling sorry when like 11 footmen with Defend take thier asses downtown.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stop whining about Night elf, maybe the reason the top players play them is because they started when the game came out and there actually was an imbalance, and they just stuck with them. Not everyone changes races just so they can abuse the lateset patch you know, if they get good enough with night elf then they keep playing them. Besides Grubby just took WCG and he plays orc.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I luv how i post ladder statistics, and everyone jumps on me saying I'm saying Ne is overpowered.

What does that show, even u can see how bad it looks

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
i played NE for 2 years now!

but know i realized that NE is underpowerd, i lost every game since 1.17 ... (some wins cuz the enemys were very nooby...)

I always said ud is overpowered and thats it!

so i am going to be like the guys who were called gay... (i flamed all the time when i had an ud enemy) so ... i play ud ... thats the only way to get wins... (pro-gamer are pro-gamer and i dont want to mass with them ... i am just a normal gamer, and normal gamer have to play ud if they want to win)

In my last at´s with my friend we NEVER had an enemy team who hasnt UD!!!!

-Sonic

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
SoNiC_tHe_IgEl said:
i played NE for 2 years now!

but know i realized that NE is underpowerd, i lost every game since 1.17 ... (some wins cuz the enemys were very nooby...)

I always said ud is overpowered and thats it!

so i am going to be like the guys who were called gay... (i flamed all the time when i had an ud enemy) so ... i play ud ... thats the only way to get wins... (pro-gamer are pro-gamer and i dont want to mass with them ... i am just a normal gamer, and normal gamer have to play ud if they want to win)

In my last at´s with my friend we NEVER had an enemy team who hasnt UD!!!!

-Sonic
No offence

you just suck at NE.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
thats funny, because everyone knows UD is the worst team race
For possibly the first time ever, Pan, I would have to disagree with you. Yes, undead is weak early, and many games are decided early. This is mainly because you have to pick between fiends and ghouls, a fiend build often leaves you open to get hurt badly on a good harassment, and ghouls are pretty worthless in team even with frenzy. However, the power of the race is in its heros, once they level up they can dominate any game type - team included. Probably more so than heros of any other race. If you get a teammate who knows how to work with undead, protects you from harassment while your slow build develops, and provides a nice strong meatshield for your range + destroyers (think orc here) undead can be very strong.

LAFF!

LAFFx2

No offence sonic, but I believe you are wrong. I play mainly orc, have started playing solo again, and have beaten almost every undead, and every human that I've played. If you get a lucky drop (think, wand of LS) it is game over. The last 5 undeads I played fell to either grunt/raider, wyvern/shamans, or any combination of the above. Humans are dead easy, grunts/shaman, Good Game. Oh, and you can add in 3-4 towers in either matchup quite easily, but you might feel a little dirty, and will almost certainly be flamed by your opponent. OMG NUUB ALL YOU KNOW IS TOWER!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
BluddLuSt4Life said:
For possibly the first time ever, Pan, I would have to disagree with you. Yes, undead is weak early, and many games are decided early. This is mainly because you have to pick between fiends and ghouls, a fiend build often leaves you open to get hurt badly on a good harassment, and ghouls are pretty worthless in team even with frenzy. However, the power of the race is in its heros, once they level up they can dominate any game type - team included. Probably more so than heros of any other race. If you get a teammate who knows how to work with undead, protects you from harassment while your slow build develops, and provides a nice strong meatshield for your range + destroyers (think orc here) undead can be very strong.
I said they were the weakest, i didnt say they didn't have a chance/always lose. Whenever I want to play a 2v2 game or anything higher, I hate picking UD, because it requires more work.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I would agree they are one of the 2 weakest, but not the weakest. Poor humans, in 2v2 whenever I see a human, run right for their base for 3-4 peasant kills if you have a decent ally and any skill at all. Strangly, late game they probably end up being the 2 strongest team races.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
recently, when i was playing a 4v4 rt game as humans, I have had no problem defending a rush. the arcane tower is pretty messed up right now. only problem i have ever had was the BM when i do this, but in the end with enough gryphons, banish and attack = GG anything

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Yeah, I've never played human with the exception of a few games where random came up human. But a kotg/fs rush will pretty much guarantee 3-4 free peasant kills, or as many as the keeper can entangle till hes out of mana.