1.17 is out

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I love the new heroes, but the Firelord is a bit overpowered IMO.

-Frank :cool:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
THe other changes may make Humans and orcs equal to UD. So many times UD were buffed, on 1.15 with destroyers the rest is all buffing. Maybe there will be another power together with UD, never been before.
Not even close, UD was behind human last path, this just pushes humans up alot further

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Im so jealous, I get a checksum error everytime i try to patch to beta:(

Beer $lut

Reaction score
**** yeah, and almost gave up on wc. Im getting on right now.
edit-omg wtf i just read the thing on undead. How the **** can we stop mass necros now. I can't dispell.
edit-Post you're account names for westfall mines:BraK

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Wow NE really got the shaft on that one, No one gets dragons for the thier attack anyway, I could give a shit about a coiled archer. They only can do that if your running away from a battle anyway witch means your losing. MG taunt w/e., but I would trade the archer and dragon buff, if they would have just left hunts alone.

Orcs changes are kinda retarded... you will see BM alot more for sure now. the spiritwolf exp. is kinda outragous, and BM was to dangerous before the ability tweak

Beer $lut

Reaction score
NE needs a bigger nerf. I know theroy is going to rip me a new one saying that, but they do. The mgs taunt pretty much has the same effect, and entangle seems the same.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Footmen get to return ranged for full damage. That's crazy. I don't think any race needs a nerf now. Maybe some could us a few buffs. Orc.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Beer $lut
NE needs a bigger nerf. I know theroy is going to rip me a new one saying that, but they do. The mgs taunt pretty much has the same effect, and entangle seems the same.
How long does taunt last? 5 seconds maybe less? Undead dodged the nerf I thought they would. Human went from the worst race on my list to one of the best. Orc still can Pault... At least they can still beat a race unless it's a tavern map then the fire lord will gg them.

I don't know how to counter casters anymore with NightElf. Dryads dispell then I got to choose what unit for it to attack well human can just attack move then micro injured units well I have to make sure my dyrads arn't attacking a footmen after they dispell something? wisps just don't do 65 gold? for a dispell that will most likely accomplish nothing.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
your crying about beastmaster+archers. hahahaha

tuant does basically the same thing? Good learn how to banish it since you can do that now.

NE are getting raped pure and simple, whens the last time a NE used those tier 3 upgrades in the aow for hunts and glaive throwers? It just doesnt happen. Yet footies tier 1 upgrade gets some incredible buff thats making them effective to tier 3

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Its the damn neutral heros; although I like them, they cause a lot of trouble for the game. A major cause of balance problems in TFT came from...DON DON DON "BEASTMASTER". Which happens to be a neutral hero...

When they made the neutral heros, they didn't test every possibility regarding races. When testing a particular race, they now have to test all of the races heros + the neutral heros.

Heck, I like neutral heros but, it causes one hell of a pain in the ass for blizzard. That is why I hope that they stop making them...however many they have now is damn near enough.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Heh you can use the DH with an Undead allie to get infinite resorces.

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you are sayign orcs get shafted.....and they are now safe for early teching.........what evidence shows this?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Footmen defend would own orc pretty hardcore they can defelect burrow dmg.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yes. The footmen has 40% chance to deflect the dmg from the burrow to the burrow. mass footmen is a legit counter to mass waveryn.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beer $lut
No they dont, entangle is easily countered by aboilish magic,dispel,devour magic, and dischant

Taunt is easily countered by you actually microing units.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Humans used riflemen because they have more hp and better damage. Footies may be good for some counters but i think orcs can still own them with chain lightning since they have the same hps.