1.17 is out now!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Prox said:
Oh Oh! I do, I do! Thems were da glory days of Hellcraft....er...Borecraft...um..Warcraft! Yes, long discussions on why certain heros were too powerful and that we thought of all the people who used and abused them as noobs....ahh...I miss dem days... :rollie
Yep 6 months of discussion on how the beastmaster was overpowered. Those were the golden days of TFT. Eventually, it got so crazy, EVERYONE actually thought the beastmaster was overpowered! It was something I have never seen happen in the history of all blizzard games, consensus!

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IceDevil9 said:
Ouch the new nuetral heroes suck.

-Frank :cool:
The new heros don't suck if you use them right. Solo fire lord is pretty good, I found out in the tournament, NE used it and with wells it did pretty well. The Burn skill that prevents casting owned my bm when I was unable to ww away when fighting chims with it(orb of course). Volcano I think is overpowered, it destroyed my entire army of zerks, docs, and tauren and left my bm with half life that chims ended up finishing. Alchemist looks like sh*t though, a NE took it second and it was so easy to kill with my BM, 2 ww attacks and it was dead.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
XsexecutionerX said:
The new heros don't suck if you use them right. Solo fire lord is pretty good, I found out in the tournament, NE used it and with wells it did pretty well. The Burn skill that prevents casting owned my bm when I was unable to ww away when fighting chims with it(orb of course). Volcano I think is overpowered, it destroyed my entire army of zerks, docs, and tauren and left my bm with half life that chims ended up finishing. Alchemist looks like sh*t though, a NE took it second and it was so easy to kill with my BM, 2 ww attacks and it was dead.
No, they suck.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I kinda agree. The Alchemist is a slow attacker and the only good thing the fire lord is good for is Incinerate. I use Soul Flame and Incinerate and it is pretty devastating for when heroes rush.