1.17 I think nears and I believe this will be a great patch.

Reaction score
i've tried it and I think it is nondispellable already, and I don't care what pan says because I've actually tested it out. And like i've said before it's invulnuerable so it wouldn't make sense if it were dispelalble.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It can be dispelled the next patch is removing the ability to be dispelled.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
i've tried it and I think it is nondispellable already, and I don't care what pan says because I've actually tested it out. And like i've said before it's invulnuerable so it wouldn't make sense if it were dispelalble.
It is dispell able. Read the patch a few back, read the strat site, read the threads about animate dead and why it sucks.

Reaction score
so pan when have YOU have actually tried and dispelled them yourself? Do you have evidence to confirm it?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
watch my ffa replay a dk gets it off right before i kill him. they should be spiritually linked then so they die if he dies. he raised a few tauren and fiends. i used like 6 spiritwalkers dispells and it only knocked the tauren down about half life.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ITs not really dispelable I guess, it isn't instantly gone when u hit dispel. However, all the dispel deal damage to it. jsut cause invulnerable means nothing can hit it, it is still a summon meaning dispel still works. each dispel deals a certain damage to summons. purge does the most (600 dmg per cast). the larger the AOE, general the smaller the damage it does

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow this buff for Humans with the bonus to Arcane towers against summoned is perfect, usually guard towers are better against orc but now 1 arcane tower will help Humans a lot more and protect from big harasses.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Predictions have already been casted that HU will be the most dominate race of 1.17

I think they needed the buff vs. Orc though

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And if it is so about Hums, I wish 1.17 could be the last patch, NGB.

What is needed to be nerfed about destroyers?Nothing more. It's not that they are too strong, this is so imbalanced to make coil+nova+ impale. What about nerfing frost nova or impale? Why dont they make impale with damage cap, just like with flame strike and blizzard.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Dark Mage

What is needed to be nerfed about destroyers?Nothing more. It's not that they are too strong, this is so imbalanced to make coil+nova+ impale. What about nerfing frost nova or impale? Why dont they make impale with damage cap, just like with flame strike and blizzard.
why not just make ALL aoe attacks capped?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage

but the thing is, impale is not a damge dealer. it does the lowest possible damage an AOE can do. no one get s a pitlord for the damage output in impale they get it for the stun effect.

Same with nova, it is done for damage, but it has such a small aoe. if ur going to cap it increase hthe aoe or u pretty much take the lich and remove it from the game seeing as the 270 speed int hero is ONLY used for nova.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
but the thing is, impale is not a damge dealer. it does the lowest possible damage an AOE can do. no one get s a pitlord for the damage output in impale they get it for the stun effect.

Same with nova, it is done for damage, but it has such a small aoe. if ur going to cap it increase hthe aoe or u pretty much take the lich and remove it from the game seeing as the 270 speed int hero is ONLY used for nova.
Yes but maybe the duration needs to be reduced.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Destroyers already got nerfed.. why do they have to be nerfed even more? Why not just buff other races and stop nerfing UD.. you all cry about imba and then say to NERF UD. Why not just buff?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Nerfed even more? yeah

Maybe I havent been paying attention, but I cant even remember the last time UD took a big nerf, that cuased an outcry. We NE are used to it since it happens to us every patch.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
Nerfed even more? yeah

Maybe I havent been paying attention, but I cant even remember the last time UD took a big nerf, that cuased an outcry. We NE are used to it since it happens to us every patch.
and what, you don't think there is a reason NE has been the most abused race since ROC beta? face it NE is so easy to use and so easy to abuse it needs the nerfs. know why UD hasnt gotten nerfs, cause it's not overpowered and abused like NE has been. the destroyer wasn't even overpwoered the way it was, it was a bug that made it overpowered that was only in 1.15. Though the nerfs the destroyer recieved were understandable atop of already fixing the bug.

Ud still cant counter air properly.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Undead gargs dont have to be nerfed because they are strong enough and good air counter. This is the best unit so it will be a mistake to nerf it, it makes UD aa the best, doesnt it?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy

5)Coil should kill an archer in 1 hit, they cost 130 gold, they take up 2 food, they're tier 1. They can be massed easily, and if a DK takes out an archer, not only has he wasted 75 mana from his B]

It was out of battle coil that was bs where he could come in coil and run away. Then after he's killed a few archers he could go back to his statues and mana up. Obviously blizzard thought it was rather stupid. Now archers don't die any more from a coil 5 hp buff? Obviously it was to stop the the lv 3 coil.