1.17 I think nears and I believe this will be a great patch.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/thread.aspx?fn=war3x-general&t=1484591&p=1#post1484591

http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/thread.aspx?fn=war3x-general&t=1483722&p=1#post1483722

I've got a feeling that NightElf and Human are going to benifit most from this patch. I know something's going to be done about gruntapault. And I'm also sure that one tweak to the archer is how it's going to respond to lv 3 coil.

I just hope undead gets ****ed in the ass it's there turn to sit at where NightElf is now. NightElf is going to keep the clarity potions that's guso.

FlameStrike is getting a revamp..
Arcane towers will do more damage to summon'd things. I guess to stop gay farseer harass.

All I know for sure =(

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
can you please for the love of all that is holy stop your bitching about death coil killing archers?

why pick on coil so much when stormbolt, shadowstrike and other spells accomplish the same thing?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont think NE needs buff... they already are strong...

UD needs nerf on destroyers, and I dont see why Deathcoil should be nerfed, look at Storm bolt -_-

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
I dont think NE needs buff... they already are strong...

UD needs nerf on destroyers, and I dont see why Deathcoil should be nerfed, look at Storm bolt -_-
you cant nerf the destroyer without changing it signifigantly. IT is still a 5 food, 300 gold tier 3 unit. Yeah ok it flys and is immune to magic. There are other counters to air than magic. Bats still damage them, archers alone can take out destroyers. Fiends do quick work of them the list goes on.

Destroyers are not remotely overpwoered. IF your stupid enough to allow them to get mana from your buffs/debuffs/summons You deserve to get rocked by them.

Knowing how blizzard works, UD won't get to be where NE is, NE is going to come to where Ud is now, and that is through a nerf. BEcause guess what? statisticly NE beats out UD palyers. So what will blizzard do? balance that out so guess whats coming....

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Gruntapult can get nerfed... being an orc player, I dont' really use gruntapult... it's not consistant enough for me, can't really do it without damaging your own units.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/thread.aspx?FN=war3x-general&T=1484714&P=1

Obviously I'm not the only one that thinks it's bs. And blizzard is making a minor modification to the archer so obviously it's stupid. How often do you have a MK run into your base and waste a ****ing bolt on an archer then run away. If an Mk tried that he just sacraficed himself and wasted a bunch of mana with his little pool and died because he's slow. Same with warden she's fast but if she has slow posion going off on her and she deciedes to strike an archer I'd heal it a a well then chase warden down. DK comes in coils an archer runs away uncatchable to strike slow posion and everything else for the 6 seconds so he can take out another one a good run can take you down 7 archers can't rush him his army of gargs and massive base defence will own you. So sit in your base let your archers die one by one or creep and watch the swarm of gargs do there thing. Gargs are the best anti air unit by far. It shouldn't even be able to hit ground. Hypos cost more and can't take gargs. Hypos cost more because you can mount an archer to them with an upgrade? Not only does that cost the cost of an upgrade that also costs the cost of an archer 2 more food. So you can have something that hit's 18 do ground units that a garg will rape considering a garg costs less and can hit ground units anyways?

Undead is gay. Noobdeads suck.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Samsara
can you please for the love of all that is holy stop your bitching about death coil killing archers?

why pick on coil so much when stormbolt, shadowstrike and other spells accomplish the same thing?
Because death coil can also heal UD units for twice the damage it does. -.- uncool.

Reaction score
Most spells at level 3 own. Coil is fine, archers are tier 1, most tier 1 units should die to level 5 heroes easily.

It's the same with pally he can easily get boots of speed and holy light a ghoul/aco right away. Then he can shield away. Warden can blink away, and FoK is already pretty damn strong.

Why pick on coil? Is it because you obviously suck to much to the point where it owns you?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
how about you guys get your heads out of your asses and quit whining and take a look at the dilemmas of other races?

human tier 1 is the weakest, orcs lose against mass air and casters, undead dies to aoe magic damage.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wtf r u guys talking about.
orcs are the ones that need nerfing they are so ****en strong they need to balance wyverns alot
Ud also need a little amount of nerfing

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
I am an good NE gamer and i play solo very often ... but all the time i get bashed by ud... i dont have problems with other races. and all people from my clan say the same thing.

UD is just to imba ->
coil = Better than storm bolt.. Storm bolt stuns like 2 secs
Coil = damge + heal for own units
U cant get a hero down when a DK is in the back

Sleep = lvl 3 sleep u sleep like 20 seconds with a hero?! ok u can attack ur hero .. but ... this needs time and u cant a attack the enemy army during this attack.

Spiders? HELLO?!?! why are they so hard to kill? ok they are imba...

Ghouls can only be bashed by warden with FoK

Staues are healing all the time ... u cant kill a spider when there is staue ... and if u can hurt the spider very much ... coil is coming -_-

no chance

NE is underpowerd. Only Imba thing on NE is warden. (look replays forum there u find 2 replays about imba warden)

Orc´s Gruntpults are to strong thats rights but only when u mass it ... 2 of them arent that hard :/

Human is the balanced race ever -> isnt imba , not to weak.

-Sonic

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoNiC_tHe_IgEl
I am an good NE gamer and i play solo very often ... but all the time i get bashed by ud... i dont have problems with other races. and all people from my clan say the same thing.

UD is just to imba ->
coil = Better than storm bolt.. Storm bolt stuns like 2 secs
Coil = damge + heal for own units
U cant get a hero down when a DK is in the back

Sleep = lvl 3 sleep u sleep like 20 seconds with a hero?! ok u can attack ur hero .. but ... this needs time and u cant a attack the enemy army during this attack.

Spiders? HELLO?!?! why are they so hard to kill? ok they are imba...

Ghouls can only be bashed by warden with FoK

Staues are healing all the time ... u cant kill a spider when there is staue ... and if u can hurt the spider very much ... coil is coming -_-

no chance

NE is underpowerd. Only Imba thing on NE is warden. (look replays forum there u find 2 replays about imba warden)

Orc´s Gruntpults are to strong thats rights but only when u mass it ... 2 of them arent that hard :/

Human is the balanced race ever -> isnt imba , not to weak.

-Sonic
First off, bolt does 350 damage, stuns for 5 seconds (3 on hero)
coil deals 300 damage and heals 600.

added to the idea DK is the weakest strength hero, coil and hsi speed is all he has going fo him.

Lvl 3 sleep? AHAHAHA your kidding right? lasts 60 second on unit and 15 on hero. First off this is a waste of s skill point. seeing as how good palyers either dispel it right away or select a unit to wake urs up. IT is ridiculous how easy it is countered.

besides the fact that spiders are the most expensive, largest, and gayest tier 1 ranged, spiders are fine. Spiders cost alot, are slow, attack slow and are huge. You cant focus anything, cause they all bump into each other cause they are so big. besides the fact spiders are crap, they are balanced.

yeah warden also counters any light unit with FOK, and any hero with SS. FOK destroyes gargs along with ghouls. u just need good hero control.

I laugh when another race says you cant kill anyhitng healed by statues. they only heal 10hp/sec to 6 units. an army bigger than 6 u need 2 and maybe one for mana. that is 9 food right there. sure it keeps ur units alive a little longer. but 10hp/sec isn't a big healing compared to a priest that heals 25hp/sec yet human army gets several priests, and the human army can still get killed. Yet priests heal better than statues.
Statues also have no combat value, with the same health as a fiend with no armor no attack damage, they are sitting ducks. They fall to any focus fire.

KOTG entangle is overpwoered early game, blizzard even stated its getting a nerf level 1. Warden is overpwoered, NE fast expand is overpwoered, hutns tier 1 is overpwoered. chims are always overpwoered. faerie fire is still overpwoered.

Orc gruntapult is fine, seing as how hunts rape grunts in the early game, you should push at tier 1 more. burrows fall to your tier 1 seige. kk

Human are still really powerful, they need to be tweaked, especaily AM.

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
huntz never make full damage-> the dmg is going over 2-3 units

Human is ok.

chims arent overpowerd... they are the strongest units that ne can build and they need much time till u have them ... so when u rush often and stuff he cant get them.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
ok u say u cant focus fire with spiders. Thast BS. they are ranged they can stand behind each other and still target an enemy, they cant ff good? that was lame statement any unit or hero falls quily to fiend FF. and have u seen what spiders+nova does to air such as hipps wyvs.

hunts are far from overpowered. they are costly and die extremely fast vs any base defense. you should stop using this unit as quily as possible, its only good for early creeping and defense.

chims overpowered? to bad the most youll ever see in solo game is like 2.

orcs dont die to air as ez as you think. an orc ground army can take mass chippo, and mass gargs and wyrms. they might be slightly disadvataged to early air, but there base defense and ground strength make up for it plenty, and thats not even counting bats and wyvs. Try HH with caster and fs, tc, and sh tri hero. adding tauren later... it owns everything, and anything.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Easily.... Uhm killing the unit in one coil is not that easy and it does give way too much experience for the work he done to kill the archer. And sinse that's the ONLY counter to gouls and gargs there's no way in hell that he should be able to kill them with a simple "C".

Undead's force "C" + "N" sometimes an "E"