1.17 bug

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when i was playing today my mk found a cloak of shadows and it was in its inventory but when i was using my archmage i can shadowmeld him also and hes not holding the cloak the mk is but i can shadowmeld them both, get it? anyone else notice this? and if u guys have known about this for a while dont flame cuz ive been without my comp for a bout 3 weeks, so i just started playin the new path today
.... :-/

Reaction score
hm, that is a serious issue, but im sure someone reported it to bnet, because i bet it is pretty noticable.

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol
i just tried it with orc and it didnt work i think it might be a hmn thing or somthing
cuz after i recreated me being hmn and it did it again

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you were just seeing things because it seems near to impossible for it to happen.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
GodHatesYou1701 said:
Are you sure you were human, and not actually Night Elf?

Haha, ok I'll stop xD
I have a bug too. I was using human and my Mountain King had immolation, manaburn, evasion, and metamorphosis! This is a serious bug that needs immediate fixing.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your MK has demonhuntitis, it's a rare disease but needs immediate care, GET HIM TO A PRIEST SO YOU CAN DISPEL IT! Just in case your priest happens to have dryaditis you can use abolish magic instead of dispel ;)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
ok.... Next you're going to tell me that the bloodlust is an increase in blood pressure that leads to a heart attack :p.

I didn't notice that at all, I even have the cloak being held the other way around.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jenny said:
I have a bug too. I was using human and my Mountain King had immolation, manaburn, evasion, and metamorphosis! This is a serious bug that needs immediate fixing.
Jen, if your saying that DH can hide at night, they cant, only chicks :butterfly in NE can hide. (not dyrad)

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
TreeFrog123 said:
Your MK has demonhuntitis, it's a rare disease but needs immediate care, GET HIM TO A PRIEST SO YOU CAN DISPEL IT! Just in case your priest happens to have dryaditis you can use abolish magic instead of dispel ;)
Hahahahaha, that was hilarious.

Someone post some replays of these bugs...I'm curious to see them.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
N_ said:
Jen, if your saying that DH can hide at night, they cant, only chicks :butterfly in NE can hide. (not dyrad)
Newb, the MK he was speaking of had the shadowmeld cloak, and he had the POTM selected, pressed hide, and saw both hide.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
Newb, the MK he was speaking of had the shadowmeld cloak, and he had the POTM selected, pressed hide, and saw both hide.
n00b, I was talking about DH whole time and you come with MK and POTM.

:butterfly

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
N_ said:
Dryad arn't NightElves only NightElf chicks can.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Dryad arn't NightElves only NightElf chicks can.
They are nightelf....

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com