Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Pan
Balance changes
Humans
-Water Element cooldown increased to 30 from 20.
-Brilliance Aura now grants .6%/1.25%/1.9% down from .75/1.5/2.25.
-Devotion Aura now adds 2/3.5/5 up from 1.5/3/4.5

Undead

-Death and Decay cooldown decreased to 125 seconds from 150 seconds.
-Death and Decay mana cost reduced to 175 mana from 250 mana.
-Death and Decay now deals damage of 5% of base HP/sec up from 4% of base HP/sec

Orc
-Stronghold now costs 210 wood to upgrade down from 190.
-Bat riders now have 450 hp down from 500
-Liquid fire now deals 5 dmg/sec on buildings down from 8 dmg/sec.
-Liquid now reduces repair rates by 50%.
-burrows hp decreased from 600 to 550
-Feral spirit costs 90 mana at all levels up from 75.
-Hex now costs 75 mana at all levels up from 70.
-Mirror image now costs 75/100/125 mana up from 125/125/125.
-Bladestorm mana now reduced to 200 from 250.

Night elf

-Entangle now lasts 10/20/30 seconds and deals 10/15/20 dmg per second.
-Mana burn now costs 25/50/75.
-Immolation now costs 40/30/20 +8/sec and deals 12/17/22 damage/sec and adds 1/2/3 armor.
-Avatar of Vengence now only summons corpses from NE units units.

neutral
-Doom now slows a unit by 50% until it dies dealing 100 damage per second but can be dispelled.

OMG I LYKE PIE!!1!!!11!
okay first off i do agree that having 3 lvl 3 water elementals is just plain hackworthy in terms of abuse, how bout just killing their armor by 2 or 3, that should solve that problem because i could say the same about having 12 treants, no?

haha I knew you would nerf brilliance somehow but lets add a .05% more to your change as we need our priests full of mana to be able to win.

Sounds like you lost a couple games to Orc recently huh pan? though i agree with your changes to everything but the batriders it seems kinda balanced in an orc-hating way.

Death and Decay is already imo the best aoe spell so in terms of sharing my human dual/aoe pain lets cap it and make it 200 mana to cast.

I really like the whole immolation change (lyke omg armor? kewl!) it would make the game more interesting and give NE the tank it needs early on.

I say doom is fine the way it is, if you dispel it, is that kind of fair considering it is a lvl 6 ultimate? its like dispelling infernal or phoenix.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: 1.16 the way it should be

Originally posted by Samsara
okay first off i do agree that having 3 lvl 3 water elementals is just plain hackworthy in terms of abuse, how bout just killing their armor by 2 or 3, that should solve that problem because i could say the same about having 12 treants, no?

haha I knew you would nerf brilliance somehow but lets add a .05% more to your change as we need our priests full of mana to be able to win.

Sounds like you lost a couple games to Orc recently huh pan? though i agree with your changes to everything but the batriders it seems kinda balanced in an orc-hating way.

Death and Decay is already imo the best aoe spell so in terms of sharing my human dual/aoe pain lets cap it and make it 200 mana to cast.

I really like the whole immolation change (lyke omg armor? kewl!) it would make the game more interesting and give NE the tank it needs early on.

I say doom is fine the way it is, if you dispel it, is that kind of fair considering it is a lvl 6 ultimate? its like dispelling infernal or phoenix.
yes, but treants are never used, and right now arn't abuse like entangle is. so we can leave it until i see real proof of how overpowered it is. Brilliance aura is the most overpowered aura along with unholy aura. brilliance needs a nerf to get human players less reliant on a caster hero as a first hero. Orc ahs pissed me off recently with the mass air that is so imbalanced. the batriders are flying tier 2 seige. how is it u can make units u can't repair? look at FW they dont make it so u cant repair a structure. D&d is shit compared to earthquake and tornado. in fact Tornado got a buff and is better now. earthquake does damage and slows units. omg what does D&D do? it jsut SLOWLY kills buildings and units. I dont say dispel the demon, jsut the effect that kills the unit beforehand. Also can't dispel ultimates? look at DK u can dispel his ultiamte, and his ultiamte IS SHIT compared to inefrnal

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think the Tower rush thing, the AI is designed to look for potential units to attack not buildings..... You can run a few enemy workers into each other in the start and sometimes nothing will happen. :D

Andrew, for the Spell Editor I'm SURE you can edit it, just look at maps like Judgement Day 14.4 or something. Once I find time to install FT and 1.15 I'll see what I can do.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
rofl, they thought it was real for a bit.\
~EDIT~

Ican't and really never could log into the bnet forum, so chould someone explain to the poor nieve people I was messing around?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Every oen believed that it was the real patch till Bwittle came in and told them it wasn't