1.16 is out!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
LOL, NE requires more micro then any other race you moron. I can't wait till Blizzard realizes how overpowered undead is and nerfs it. All they have to do is visit the fourm and see all the people reffering to the microless as overpowered.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the hardest part of playing a night elf is hitting that build hunt button, rallying to your hero and then hit attack move and u win.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Only works if you're a noob but if you lose to that with frost towers you sure do suck. The only race you can with tri hero in solo is undead poor noobdeads :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Only works if you're a noob but if you lose to that with frost towers you sure do suck. The only race you can with tri hero in solo is undead poor noobdeads :(
no, if u lose too frost towers u suck. frost towers are anti-harass towers, if u lose a rush to them u suck.

So ur telling me those human players that do tri hero are really noobs cause the only race allowed to do tri hero games are undead? Not to mention those triple orc heros. maybe the idea that undead players are smart enough to get a third hero which is OMG more powerful than two heros. whowould have thought a third hero would only be helpful to ud palyers? because other races can win without them while undead struggles through everything.