1.14 2v2 RT. TT1(O)+DL-G..(N)-vs-Moon..(O)+Chuf..(H)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your new mod to the section, myself, as TT1, presenting his most recent replay in 2v2 RT.

Players:

TT1 - Orc, level 14.
DL-Greategga - Night Elf, level 9

Moon)Shine - Orc, level 14
CHUFIS - Human, level 10

The game starts out with a comedic harass with the ever overpowered KOTG/FS harass from TT1 and DL-, and this has to be the most successful harass you can imagine. CHUFIS is quickly left with NO PEONS AT ALL in his base, and Team 1 with two level 2 heroes. DL- was forced to TP, while TT1 runs back to his base, to find that Moon)Shine, who was quiet this whole time, has constructed mulitple towers outside of his base! In no time, TT1's base is destroyed. DL-, meanwhile, is in CHUFIS' base wreaking havoc, but can he pull through to claim victory in a 2v1?

( DISCLAIMER: Most of the micro presented by DL-Greategga is not him, but myself, TT1. I took control of his army because he was severely lacking. Had I left, the result might have been different. )

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Yeah, your ally was... lacking. At least he kept his macro up though, and didnt try to creep the middle with solo DH -_- If pink expands instead of making a victory fleet of mass wyvs I think he could have won.