1.13 approaches

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
the link is broken, it says document cannot be found....

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Nope
I clicked it a few moments ago and it worked. I just did it again and it worked.

:EDIT: Go to my site and click the link there. Avalons is broken.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
one comment although the guy is dreaming i doubt half of the things he said will actually be changed. i trully doubt wisps will be futher nerf. they even don't dispell thos damn skellie mage anymore..so suck it ><!.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I think this is really cool. It is cool to see what blizzard is trying to do in the next patch. I think all the nerfs and buffs seem appropriate. Wisps just need a reduction in the mana drain, because that can be really strong.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
agrees with animate dead it needs a nerf basicaly your paying 145 gold for 3 units

wisps maybe but the strat isnt used enough to be a deciding becuase its not used outside of ur base commonly and NE already has wells for base defense

/edit I think with a little meditating and some major good ju-ju I just might be able to summon up some majik ninjas :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This new patch is so anticipated. It is just making me so crazy. I can't wait until balances are fixed and Pan starts to play again. :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Burrows are far from underpowered right now....they might even be nerfed.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
nah burrows are way to week probably the easyest to kill of all

they really do need a buff aragorn but i cant wait either i wanna know what there gonna do with posession i never use it but i hope it will be something that makes banshees used more often

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
My posts usually have to do with solo. In Team games, it may be completely different. But in solo, burrows have way too much damage. It is too hard to beat a teching Orc player because he has so many defenses.

The damage may or may not recieve nerf...I do not know. The armor will stay same.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Currently with Burrows the way they are now they're a total pain in the ass. Especially if you chase and orc player back in his base you're facing his troops and the annoying burrows. 'Sides that their damage is a little high..It should be nerfed, my opinion.

Their armor -should- stay the same because they're fairly easy to kill but the damage is too high..

Fu[k3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
really? nah man burrows die too fast!!! well in team games, i usally have burrows surrounding 2-3 towers so melee can get to them easily and then when im getting attacked i burrow some peons but leave like 4 out on auto repair, it lasts long enough to fend off an attack. people usually dont upgrade armor on burrows, they should it makes them last longer and that could be a difference between win and loss

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, but it shouldn't....burrows should only "tip" the scales a little bit. They should not win you the game because you have SUPERIOR burrows that own anything and everything in your path. Burrows armor is fine, their attack is a little too powerful though.