1.11 javazon build

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
V1.2

A Javazon is an Amazon which specializes in the Javelin skill tree. The advantages to this tree are: huge damage, range and melle attacks, along with some decent tanking potential.

Stats

Strength: you will need around 80 if you plan on using Imp Shanks, if not aim for about 96* total, that includes charms.

Dexterity: You will need around 130* dex, so you can get 75% block at lvl 85

Vitality: The rest of your points go here.

Energy: None

*Note: augment these to fit your charachter, the stats on Annihuluses and Hellfires are different so your build may need more or less strength and dexterity.

Skills

Passive and Magic Skills

Critical Strike - 1
Penetrate - 1
Dodge - 1
Avoid - 1
Evade - 1

Javelin and Spear Skills

Jab - 1
Power Strike - 20
Poison Javelin -1
Lightning Bolt - As many as you can get after maxing other skills.
Charged Strike - 20
Plague Javelin - 1
Lightning Strike - 20
Lightning Fury - 20

Bow and Crossbow Skills

Dont put any points in this skill tree.

Gear

Javazons are expensive builds, so plan ahead before building them.

Helm

-25/20 Griffons Eye
Um Shako
Poormans Choice
Peasant Crown
2 skill Valkyrie Wing

Weapon

4 skill Thunderstrokes
Ethereal Titans Revenge 170% +
Poormans Choice
Titans Revenge
Demons Arch

Shield

20/-20 light shield
Stormshield with 5/-5 light facet
Poormans Choice
Lidless Wall

Armor

Ethereal Bugged Chains of Honor (Non Ladder Only)
Chains of Honor
Stone
Poormans Choice
Skin of the Vipermagi
Duriels Shell

Amulet

Highlords Wrath
25 + Mara's Kaleidoscope
Poormans Choice
Cats Eye

Rings

Raven Frost/ Raven Spiral (Non-Ladder Only)
Poormans Choice
Raven Frost/ Raven Frost

Boots

Imp Shanks (Non-Ladder Only)(US West Only)
Ethereal Sandstorm Treks
Poormans Choice
Waterwalks
Gore Ridersthese are also good for not a poor man though.

Gloves

Magic gloves with 3 to Javelin skills and 20% Increased Attack Speed
Poormans Choice
Bloodfist

Belt

Godly Rare belt with 24 fhr and strength
Thundergods Vigor
Verdungos Hearty Cord
Poormans Choice
String of Ears

Inventory

Get 9 java gcs about 5 of them with Faster Hit Recovery and the rest with Life.
In the bottom 10 spaces get 6 5% Faster Hit Recovery Small Charms and 3 20 life Small Charms fill up the rest with an Annihulus and a Hellfire.

What To Look For

Make sure you have at least 56% faster hit recovery.
Make sure you have at least 65% block.
Make sure you have 30% + Damage Reduction.
Make sure u have at least 50 resist all in hell.

Strategies

*****AMAZON*****

~FHR FRAMES~
0% FHR = 11 Frames
6% FHR = 10 Frames
13% FHR = 9 Frames
20% FHR = 8 Frames
32% FHR = 7 Frames
52% FHR = 6 Frames
86% FHR = 5 Frames
174% FHR = 4 Frames
600% FHR = 3 Frames

Put Charged Strike on your left mouse button and Lightning Fury on your right mouse button,attacks.

Dueling Strategies: For casters ex. Boners, Windies, Sorces, throw Lightning fury at them from a distance until they decide to tele into you, then try to hit them. If you have slower Fhr then they do Fcr then you will lose, however if its the other way around youll get them. For Melle charachters ex. Zealers WW barbs, Smiters, stand in one spot. It makes you were hard to hit because of your evade and your block. With 75 block and 50% Evade only around 1/8 of their attacks will hit you, but as soon as you start moving, 1/4 of their attacks will hit you which is a big difference. When dueling bowazons, keep in mind that your block drops to 1/3 of what it originally is when you run so make sure u are not running at physical attacks, and by this i mean guided arrows.

Side Notes:Charged Strike is kind of like a double edged sword, on one hand if you hit and the person teles away right away, the bolts will release on the next location the person teleports to, this may be because of clientside lag(your lagging) or serverside lag(bnet is lagging). Sometimes you get talked **** to for cheating but you're not, they just suck. It is also hard to hit people if they are above you or to the side of you so try to attack from the bottom. For people who run faster then you(almost everybody) and are ranged, dont try to pursuit them by just constantly running, run stop throw a jav pursuit again. Lightning fury which is a bit underrated is a great skill for taking out packs of weaker enemies, such as tals sorc ik barb crap paladins, some godly necros die fast from it too. The javazon is a highly underrated build and if built right has the potential to take out barbs with 6k life in 2 hits, hammerdins with 3k life and 75 resist in one hit. The only problems this build really has is with windies and sorces, sorces for some reason cast way too fast and sometimes you go into a dodge lock which is when all your charachter is doing is taking damage and dodging which is why sometimes weaker sorces or even weaker casters can kill you dont let it get you down though. If you get tired of noob absorbers, throw an infinity on your merc, and show them that it isnt good to suck(unless your a hooker).

Version History:
v1.1- Updated ladder and non ladder items, added Fhr frame breaks, added dueling strategies, added poormans equipment guide.
v1.2- Mostly Cosmetic changes, some slight augmentation of stats and grammatical fixes. Also added side notes which cover my thoughts about the build and comparisons to other builds. Added some humor heh heh.

Feel free to send criticism, just dont post things like "Javazons suck", because they dont.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I always though raven sprials and imp shanks are nonladder only...

Maybe a 'super poor item guide'

Dueling strategies

Fhr/Ias tables and breakpoints

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
I prefer highlords over mara and cats eye. and eth treks over gore riders.
Also, i have 5 legit fhr/str/resist belts...i didnt know they were worth that much.

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
Lol thats funny my zon actually uses highlords, its just when i wrote this guide i was using a 20/-20 light damage archon plate so you see things got confusing... because i need the resist from Maras, anyway i updated the guide, thanks for the suggestions.

zackdizzle

Member!
Reaction score
I just finished making my javazon ( nearly ) and I have to say i'm very pleased. Excellent group killers, with proper gear light immunes are a joke. I just find it hard to get full res on a zon. :( What should I do.

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
if you follow my guide exactly, you should be very close to max resists, but that depends on the percentages that your hellfire and annis are. What do you want for one of your belts, id give you 2 his worth.

deaddragon

Member!
Reaction score
CCCP said:
V1.2

A Javazon is an Amazon which specializes in the Javelin skill tree. The advantages to this tree are: huge damage, range and melle attacks, along with some decent tanking potential.

Stats

Strength: you will need around 80 if you plan on using Imp Shanks, if not aim for about 96* total, that includes charms.

Dexterity: You will need around 130* dex, so you can get 75% block at lvl 85

Vitality: The rest of your points go here.

Energy: None

*Note: augment these to fit your charachter, the stats on Annihuluses and Hellfires are different so your build may need more or less strength and dexterity.

Skills

Passive and Magic Skills

Critical Strike - 1
Penetrate - 1
Dodge - 1
Avoid - 1
Evade - 1

Javelin and Spear Skills

Jab - 1
Power Strike - 20
Poison Javelin -1
Lightning Bolt - As many as you can get after maxing other skills.
Charged Strike - 20
Plague Javelin - 1
Lightning Strike - 20
Lightning Fury - 20

Bow and Crossbow Skills

Dont put any points in this skill tree.

Gear

Javazons are expensive builds, so plan ahead before building them.

Helm

-25/20 Griffons Eye
Um Shako
Poormans Choice
Peasant Crown
2 skill Valkyrie Wing

Weapon

4 skill Thunderstrokes
Ethereal Titans Revenge 170% +
Poormans Choice
Titans Revenge
Demons Arch

Shield

20/-20 light shield
Stormshield with 5/-5 light facet
Poormans Choice
Lidless Wall

Armor

Ethereal Bugged Chains of Honor (Non Ladder Only)
Chains of Honor
Stone
Poormans Choice
Skin of the Vipermagi
Duriels Shell

Amulet

Highlords Wrath
25 + Mara's Kaleidoscope
Poormans Choice
Cats Eye

Rings

Raven Frost/ Raven Spiral (Non-Ladder Only)
Poormans Choice
Raven Frost/ Raven Frost

Boots

Imp Shanks (Non-Ladder Only)(US West Only)
Ethereal Sandstorm Treks
Poormans Choice
Waterwalks
Gore Ridersthese are also good for not a poor man though.

Gloves

Magic gloves with 3 to Javelin skills and 20% Increased Attack Speed
Poormans Choice
Bloodfist

Belt

Godly Rare belt with 24 fhr and strength
Thundergods Vigor
Verdungos Hearty Cord
Poormans Choice
String of Ears

Inventory

Get 9 java gcs about 5 of them with Faster Hit Recovery and the rest with Life.
In the bottom 10 spaces get 6 5% Faster Hit Recovery Small Charms and 3 20 life Small Charms fill up the rest with an Annihulus and a Hellfire.

What To Look For

Make sure you have at least 56% faster hit recovery.
Make sure you have at least 65% block.
Make sure you have 30% + Damage Reduction.
Make sure u have at least 50 resist all in hell.

Strategies

*****AMAZON*****

~FHR FRAMES~
0% FHR = 11 Frames
6% FHR = 10 Frames
13% FHR = 9 Frames
20% FHR = 8 Frames
32% FHR = 7 Frames
52% FHR = 6 Frames
86% FHR = 5 Frames
174% FHR = 4 Frames
600% FHR = 3 Frames

Put Charged Strike on your left mouse button and Lightning Fury on your right mouse button,attacks.

Dueling Strategies: For casters ex. Boners, Windies, Sorces, throw Lightning fury at them from a distance until they decide to tele into you, then try to hit them. If you have slower Fhr then they do Fcr then you will lose, however if its the other way around youll get them. For Melle charachters ex. Zealers WW barbs, Smiters, stand in one spot. It makes you were hard to hit because of your evade and your block. With 75 block and 50% Evade only around 1/8 of their attacks will hit you, but as soon as you start moving, 1/4 of their attacks will hit you which is a big difference. When dueling bowazons, keep in mind that your block drops to 1/3 of what it originally is when you run so make sure u are not running at physical attacks, and by this i mean guided arrows.

Side Notes:Charged Strike is kind of like a double edged sword, on one hand if you hit and the person teles away right away, the bolts will release on the next location the person teleports to, this may be because of clientside lag(your lagging) or serverside lag(bnet is lagging). Sometimes you get talked **** to for cheating but you're not, they just suck. It is also hard to hit people if they are above you or to the side of you so try to attack from the bottom. For people who run faster then you(almost everybody) and are ranged, dont try to pursuit them by just constantly running, run stop throw a jav pursuit again. Lightning fury which is a bit underrated is a great skill for taking out packs of weaker enemies, such as tals sorc ik barb crap paladins, some godly necros die fast from it too. The javazon is a highly underrated build and if built right has the potential to take out barbs with 6k life in 2 hits, hammerdins with 3k life and 75 resist in one hit. The only problems this build really has is with windies and sorces, sorces for some reason cast way too fast and sometimes you go into a dodge lock which is when all your charachter is doing is taking damage and dodging which is why sometimes weaker sorces or even weaker casters can kill you dont let it get you down though. If you get tired of noob absorbers, throw an infinity on your merc, and show them that it isnt good to suck(unless your a hooker).

Version History:
v1.1- Updated ladder and non ladder items, added Fhr frame breaks, added dueling strategies, added poormans equipment guide.
v1.2- Mostly Cosmetic changes, some slight augmentation of stats and grammatical fixes. Also added side notes which cover my thoughts about the build and comparisons to other builds. Added some humor heh heh.

Feel free to send criticism, just dont post things like "Javazons suck", because they dont.
What are the changes from the 1.10 javazon, and the 1.11 javazon?

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
Well you add hellfire and some other gear, but mostly i dont see any good guides here, so i decided to post mine. And also because i wrote the guide in 1.11.

deaddragon

Member!
Reaction score

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Those guides were made prior to the 'new runewords' added in 1.10.

Hellfire torch can add +20 stat +20 resists, which could be the deciding factor on whether to go with a weaker item which will add resist versus a better item without it. Also you now don't need as much dexterity and strength because of the +20 stats, changes the guide.

Plus its not like he can update his guide [without just copying the guided and changing it. You wouldn't know anything about that though :rolleyes]

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
CCCP said:
What do you want for one of your belts, id give you 2 his worth.
First i have to get them of my mule...along with lenymo ^.^. I'll message you online.

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
My Prefered Java Boots

These are 1 of the many boots i have transfered from classic diablo to lod. No fhr like imp's but i like the dual stat modes. 30 % Faster R/W 16 Stre 14 Dex 34/cr 24/fr and only 30 stre req to use Blood Track. I have had 40 Soj offers but there getting rare id best keep :). This is on Lod West of course NL.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
SmileZ said:
These are 1 of the many boots i have transfered from classic diablo to lod. No fhr like imp's but i like the dual stat modes. 30 % Faster R/W 16 Stre 14 Dex 34/cr 24/fr and only 30 stre req to use Blood Track. I have had 40 Soj offers but there getting rare id best keep :). This is on Lod West of course NL.
those are hard find.

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
I'd take imps(see sig) over that but thats just my opinion still, those boots are godly and yeh it would be hard to find a fair price for them, because they might be great for some and not so great for others. I think that the best idea would be just to keep them.