1.10 is going way to ****ing far

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres sum copy pastes for sites

Reduced the maximum player damage resistance from 75% to 50%. (god i hope con rings hang round)
Capped the maximum rate of Unique/Set/Rare/Magic item drops.
Increased the challenge of Mephisto and the Ancients
Non-ladder Realm game monsters (except for SuperUniques) are now at 75% HP (Hell), 85% AC (NM & Hell), and don't ramp AI speed depending on difficulty
Reduced drops from the most-run SuperUnique monsters, ThreshSocket and Pindleskin.
Cut Experience and reduced drops in the Cow level.
Randomized the monster populations more thoroughly throughout Act V in Nightmare and Hell difficulties, including the addition of ‘guest monsters’ from other Acts.
Increased the number of Unique monsters in each area and difficulty.
more monsters less drops.....
Beefed up monster difficulty in Act V, Nightmare, and Hell difficulties. This was accomplished by improving monster stats (hp, ac, etc.) and by boosting their AI/behavior in NM and Hell difficulties (that is, by making decisions more often and by simply moving faster).
In Nightmare and Hell difficulties monster damages have generally been increased -- dramatically in some cases. <<that sucks

and they do just a lil to help the chars out,i hope they have gone a lil to far and fix it more to help us in 1.11 and i think if we figure out how to import hack dupe ect we should be aloud to keep our spoils from the work

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i mean common now 50 max res??? ppl wit maxed still die from light enchanted

Davemeister

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think he meant damage reduction. it has been capped at 50% for 1.10 instead of the 75% we have in 1.09 currently. arreat summit was talking about damage reduction items like gaze, stormshield, ber runes, etc.

elemental resistances are probably still the same. haven't seen arreat summit mention anything about that.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah **** that worse lol

IDefy

Reaction score
/\ wut stone wall said finally we will actually have to play the game. im up for the new challenges.

dark_barbarianz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its true at least itll be a challenge and there will be WAY more strategies.... heck ill tsart a new char and go all the way with no rushes itll be fun instead of just going to channel rush and smapping o plz rush me o plz im begging im a sry ass n0b wawawa..... like most people in diablo 2 do.... i went for 1 rush for my first charracter ever... but the rest are all trained normaly

anyone else agree with me here?

schnipes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bah i like rushing :) i get free stuff and then get free rushes :-( but i used to play normal way guess ill have to go back to taht. O yea i dont whine for rushes i get my friends to rush me

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you call cowing fun then i have nothing to say. These are all good changes to increase the difficulty of the game and prevent boredom from endless mf runs whose purpose is defeated by doing the runs. This is how the original diablo is, so have some patience killing monsters instead of showing off crap. And rushing, how can you protect it? it takes the fun out of the game by putting newbie jerks inside the game, yeah, those that shows off their stuff and dsl/cables. SILENCE BEFORE BLIZZARD ALMIGHTY

IDefy

Reaction score
they should put lvl restrictions for difficulties like how its 20/40/60 for ancients...

for beeting norm make it like 30 nm 45 and hell 60 this would stop rushing all together.

IDefy

Reaction score
cool, what are they then?

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why are they making the game so hard now? Did people complain it was too easy? Diablo is hard if you actually play it, most people just got rushed and played cows so they shouldn't complain if they haven't tried playing it, this patch will make the game almost impossible for people who don't play it 10 hours a day.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i played single till i got to hell,alnoe no hacks cause i got bored,it was fun but after u beat it theres nothing left.and it is really annoyling when ur game always has a same realllly hard monster in one spot ><

FiresFriend64

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The whole point of this patch is so the game will go back to the way before the xpac where patriarchs and matriarchs took a hell of alot of skill

LilAznRYDA

Member!
Reaction score
yeh i think this will make the game better
more ppl will be lower lvl and then they be able to help EACH OTHER out not just one way