1.09 Question

Tiznit

Member!
Reaction score
Alright, I have two questions actually:

1. I reinstalled Diablo so I could revert it to 1.09(my disc installs as 1.07 and I had the 1.09 patcher saved on my computer). Now, when I played 1.07(a while back) expansion had synergies, now with 1.09 it does not. Is this a glitch in the game or the patcher or did 1.09 really have no synergies for some reason?

2. Does anyone know any private 1.09 servers besides the Apocalypse one?

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i thought synergies worked on necro and druids for 109

Tiznit

Member!
Reaction score
Oh, I only checked Sorceress, Assassin and Paladin for the synergies(after noticing my Sorc had none) at which point I assumed none of the classes had synergies.
I'll be right back after I check Necro synergy.

EDIT: Nope, niether the Necro nor the Druid have synergies. Maybe it is just a problem with the 09 patcher I used. If not then 09 isn't as fun as I thought lol...no synergies BAH!

EDIT AGAIN: I just looked over the readme's on the patches and apparently Synergy was instituted in 1.10..why the hell my game had them as 1.07 is beyond me...

But still-Does anyone know any servers for 1.09 besides Apocalypse?-I would join Apocalypse but the forums are being gay with me signing up(First they said someone was using my email already, then I got an email about a email change to my account...which I didn't have).